Guided itineraries have to be booked via e mail email@example.com
- The service is then confirmed once the activity has been paid for.
- “Last minute” bookings may be made, depending upon the availability of the museum spaces and those supplying the services.
- Booking in good time guarantees one obtains the service and activity desired.
- For adults 100 euro (groups up to 25 people) and thereafter 4 euros per person (for example, a group of 22 or 25 participants: 100 euro; of 26 participants: 100+4 euro, and so on).
- Groups in the Doge’s palace. Max 40 participants; in the other museums max 28 participants. Whisper included for activities in Doge’s Palace
the cost of admission to the museum itself at regular rates (reduced for under 25 or over 65; reduced for family groups; free for residents or people born in the Municipality of Venice or for Disabled persons and helper).
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: ++39 0412700370 (9.30-12.30 Monday to Friday; Tuesdays and Thursday, also 2pm to 4pm)