NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
From 6.8.2021 ACCESS IN THE MUSEMS ONLY WITH GREEN PASS.
ATTENTION: You are required to present your GREEN PASS, along with identification document.
For more information: www.dgc.gov.it/web/
We inform our visitors that to ensure compliance with all hygiene precautions the visit path is currently limited to the first floor.
Find out more about layout and collections >
We inform our visitors that the following artworks have been transferred to the Doge’s Palace where they will be exhibited from 4 September in the exhibition “VENETIA 1600. Births and rebirths” curated by Fondazione Musei Civici (Doge’s Palace, 4 September 2021-25 March 2022, Venice):
- Joseph Heintz il Giovane, Pianta prospettica di Venezia, 1648 – 1650
- Lazzaro Bastiani (attr.), Arrivo a Venezia dei duchi Ercole I e Alfonso I da Ferrara, 1487 ca.
- Joseph Heintz il Giovane (attr.), La Processione del Redentore, 1648 – 1650
- Antonio Canova, Venere italica, 1804
- People whose face is covered with a veil will be asked to present identification before being admitted.
- Bags and rucksacks may be checked at the museum entrances.
- Please leave any bulky items in the cloakroom.
Thank you for your help.