The Diocesan Seminary. Signed and dated 1551, the fresco of Justice was originally part of the decor of the Villa Soranzo at Treville near Castelfranco; removed from the villa walls, it was donated to the Seminary by Gianantonio Moschini at the beginning of the nineteenth century.
Church of San Pantalon. This contains the last known work by Veronese, the Conversion of San Pantalon. Now hung above the second altar to the right, the picture was commissioned by the parish priest Bartolomeo Borghi in 1587 as the main altarpiece of the church.