Church of San Giacomo dell’Orio. In the south transept is the chapel dedicated to St. Lawrence. The altarpiece shows St. Lawrence between St. Jerome and St. Prosper of Aquitaine; the work was commissioned from Veronese by Laura Barbarigo, in memory of her husband Giacomo Malipiero, who died in 1572.
The Church of the Redentore. In the sacristy hangs The Baptism of Christ which Veronese painted in 1561 for Bartolomeo Stravizino; it was originally commissioned to hang in the chapel dedicated to St. John the Baptist which stood on a site that was subsequently incorporated within the monastery of the Redentore.